After-Hours Emergency Maintenance - call 850.305.1009
$30.00 call-out charge for a non-emergency
Maintenance Emergency List - (24 Hours)
- Fire in unit - Call 911 first
- Structural failure. (Ceiling falling down, etc.)
- Electrical sparks. (Fire hazard)
- Smoke alarm going off; smoke or fire present. *(not chirping)*
- Tenant lockout. (Chargeable)
- No heat - (If temperatures are below 55 degrees)
- No A/C - (If temperatures are above 80 degrees)
- Water flooding Unit that cannot be stopped easily by the tenant.
- No water in the unit at any outlet (evidence of a bigger issue like a broken pipe)
- Unable to secure door.
- Only toilet in unit stopped up or sewage back up in the tub.
- A/C condensate line/closet dripping.**
Non-Emergency - Urgent - 7 Days
To be completed next available work day early:
- Sink stopped up as long as another sink, kitchen or bath is usable.
- Refrigerator not cooling.
- Stove not operating.
- No hot water.
(**= Senior Area)